If you’re looking for Hypnotherapy in Manchester, this article will explain more about me and my services.
Hi, I’m Dean. I’ve used Hypnotherapy in Manchester to help hundreds of people achieve their goals and overcome problems. I named my business Discover Hypnosis because I’m passionate about helping people learn about the transformative power of hypnosis. As a result, you’ll have more flexibility in the way you think and feel.
Hypnotherapy in Manchester – Why work with me?
Over the years, I’ve gained extensive experience in solution-focused hypnotherapy. Throughout my practice, I’ve had the privilege of helping hundreds of people make incredible changes to their lives. I love seeing my clients overcome problems, whilst also gaining a deeper understanding of their own mind.
I’ve worked with people from diverse backgrounds and assisted them in addressing a wide range of issues. These issues include, but are not limited to, anxiety, depression, weight management, smoking cessation, and confidence issues.
At the heart of my approach lies a commitment to finding solutions that work for you. Whatever challenges you may be facing, we’ll work together to develop an effective course of action.
As well as a range of talking therapies, we anchor this with hypnosis. This will help you cultivate a more positive and resilient mindset. Not only will you learn more about yourself but you’ll also gain powerful skills that you can use forever!
Whatever issues you are facing, we can work together to find solutions. And with the power of hypnosis, you can learn to gain more control over your own mind.
Here are some of the services I offer:
Anxiety: Panic attacks, generalised anxiety, social anxiety, agoraphobia, public speaking/presentations, negative thinking, intrusive thoughts etc.
Weight management: Weight loss, emotional eating, exercise motivation, portion control, poor body image, dietary choices. I am also qualified to help design exercise plans and nutrition plans.
Smoking cessation: Smoking triggers, unconscious beliefs about how smoking “helps” you, nicotine withdrawal, vaping etc.
Phobias: Driving tests, fear of flying, needle phobia (and other medical phobias), spiders, snakes, fear of heights, dogs and other animals etc.
Confidence: Low self-esteem, procrastination, self-doubt, limiting beliefs, blushing, social skills etc.
Sleep: Insomnia, sleep anxiety, night terrors, night-time waking etc.
Other issues: Hair-pulling, nail-biting, gambling addiction, obsessive/intrusive thoughts and compulsions, low mood etc.
A few reasons to work with me…
- I’m friendly and positive – I create a non-judgemental and inclusive space for all my clients. I’m easy-going and this helps in putting people at ease.
- I’m passionate – I genuinely love what I do and that transfers across to the people I work with.
- Each session is tailored to YOU – I do not read scripts at people. I don’t force my clients to follow a certain model of therapy. We work together to decide which is the right path for you to follow.
- I’m experienced – I have worked with hundreds of clients for a wide range of issues. You can feel confident that I will help you find the solutions to whatever problem you’re struggling with.
- Sessions can be fun! – While overcoming personal challenges may seem daunting at first, I strive to make our therapy sessions both engaging and enjoyable. Above all, my goal is for you to leave every session feeling empowered and happier than when you arrived.
- You will learn a lot about yourself – I love to teach people about how their mind works. I will give you a huge range of tools and techniques that you will be able to use in every area of your life.
How can we work together?
In-person hypnotherapy in Manchester
We can work together in-person with hypnotherapy in Manchester city centre. The therapy is bright and cosy. If you prefer to be face-to-face, then this may suit you best.
Hypnotherapy is just as effective online. If you’re not local to Manchester or simply feel more comfortable at home, then this option may be for you. Hypnosis can be done from the comfort of your couch with a laptop or tablet and a reasonable internet connection.
FREE no-obligation consultation
I understand it can be difficult to take that first step towards overcoming your problems. That’s why I offer a free, no-obligation consultation.
Together, we can discuss what help you need in a little more detail. This is completely confidential, non-judgmental and a safe space for you to talk about any issues you might be facing. I can then explain how I can help you and what the process would look like for you.
Simply use the form provided on this page, or give me a call on 07949 552 824. I look forward to hearing from you!