The initial consultation
An online hypnotherapy consultation is where we meet each other online for the first time. During this time, you’ll have the opportunity to discuss what help you’d like and ask me any questions you may have. I’m sure there will be plenty, so I’d be happy to answer anything you’d like to know!
Your initial consultation should last approximately 1 hour.
The consultation gives me the time to gain a full understanding of any issues you’re struggling with and learn how you’re feeling and how that affects your behaviour, so that we can put together a plan for you to be able to move forward towards your goals. There is absolutely no-obligation for you to book any further sessions, unless of course, you’re happy to!
What to expect from an Online Hypnotherapy Consultation
After an informal chat to put you at ease, at your own pace, we’ll cover:
- What brought you to do the decision to look for help.
- What issues you may be having difficulty with.
- How your life would look if these issues were resolved.
- I will explain thoroughly (jargon-free) the science behind what is happening in the brain that causes these issues.
- I’ll explain how Hypnosis works and how Solution Focused Hypnotherapy can benefit you.
- Together, we will make a plan for how to move you away from the issue/s and towards a solution.
- I’ll leave you with a FREE Hypnosis mp3 that you can use before our first online hypnotherapy session together.
What you’ll need
There are only a few things you need to get the benefits of this virtual consultation.
- A reliable internet connection.
- Skype or Whatsapp.
- A headset with microphone/headphones (optional).
- A reasonably quiet space, where you can speak privately, and are unlikely to be interrupted.
By the end of your consultation, you’ll have a full understanding of what Solution Focused Hypnotherapy is, and how it can help you. You’ll also understand more about your own mind and how quickly things can change for the better, using proven, science-based approaches.
I’ll also dispel the myths of what Hypnosis is, so that you’ll feel confident that you can make an informed decision about choosing therapy with me.
This is your first step on the road to feeling better.